Relo in New York, New York is seeking an Operations Manager.
As an Operations Manager your main focus is providing each customer with the best moving experience. This means hiring the right crew members, training them effectively, as well as overseeing the dispatch department, storage warehouse and monitoring quality assurance throughout the move process. In addition, you oversee Safety, Compliance and DOT.
You are responsible for establishing priorities and providing leadership to the people at the core of our company operations who coordinate daily freight movements on a local and long distance scale. On a micro level, you produce ongoing analysis of trailer and truck conditions, storage income and workforce efficiency.
- 5+ years of management experience within or directly related to the moving and storage industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable federal/state regulations and DOT regulations is required.
- Familiarity with transportation of temperature-controlled product is highly ideal
- Must be highly organized and communicative, especially in the development of actions plans and to ensure accountability and follow-through
- Ability to perform in a demanding, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel reporting functions required
- Ability to handle high volumes of inbound communications
- Build a positive atmosphere by challenging others to achieve optimal business results
- Review daily routing of equipment and manpower to control costs and increase service levels.
- Adjust as necessary to ensure product is delivered on time and in the intended condition
- Develop contingency plans to cover critical situations
- Valid Driver License
Please send resumes to: [email protected]